Please read the Top 10 reasons why you are ready to get poached by Mark Toth*.
The myth: 89 percent of employers believe that employees leave because of money.
The reality: 88 percent of employees leave because of things other than money.
Here are the top 10 reasons employees quit:
- Limited career opportunities (16 percent)
- Lack of respect/support from supervisor (13 percent)
- Money (12 percent)
- Lack of interesting/challenging job duties (11 percent)
- Lack of leadership from supervisor (9 percent)
- Bad work hours (6 percent)
- Unavoidable reasons (5 percent)
- Bad employee relations by supervisor (4 percent)
- Favoritism by supervisor (4 percent)
- Lack of recognition for contributions (4 percent)
What is your situation? Does one or more reasons above apply?
Welcome aboard – it’s just 3 minutes to register and to get a better job:
* See original post from Mark: http://www.tlnt.com/2012/06/21/the-top-10-reasons-your-employees-really-quit/